omg, well this morning, my sister and I have piano lessons @ 10. and guess what time we woke up? at 10. great. i think those late nights are to blame.
well apart from that, my day has been very boring so far. nothing to do, nowhere to go.
and ugh, just having the thought of studying for the huge science test in week 3, term 1 this year, is making me sick. seriously, why do teachers just love wrecking our peaceful holidays by having an enormous test like 3 weeks after? zigh. yes, zigh. i like using zigh much more than sigh. (:
it's that time of the year again. the tennis time of the year. the hopman cup also cures a part of my boredom, until my dad tells me to start doing my work. :/
teachers and parents. wrecking my happy days. hmph.
Yoohoo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lily darling =D
You have found something a little interesting to cure your temporary boredom for this new decade. I noticed you mentioned me (your awesomely uberly funky best friend) and I thank you for flattering me. I mean, I'm not THAT good you know...ahahaha. :]
I hope all goes well in your blog and you always have random things to talk about to keep your readers captivated. I will sign off for now.
I will be back...watch out for me.
Toodleloo!
Your dearest reader, cbb follower and best friend,
Hellen.